2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRuskin Place, Kilsyth
- *£5000 CASHBACK*
- Large Monobloc driveway
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- Spacious rooms
- End of cul-de-sac location
- Energy efficiency rating D
* £5000 CASHBACK * on this large two bedroom semi detached house in the small and sought after Ruskin Place cul-de-sac in Kilsyth. Presented to the market by Kelvin Valley Properties, the property benefits from having large rooms throughout and also benefits from larger than usual gardens due to being the last house in the street. Internally there are two double bedrooms, a fitted kitchen, large lounge, and bathroom. Externally there are private gardens to the front, side and rear and a large area of private off-road parking. Stunning views to the front.
From the cul-de-sac, proceed up the path to the front door.
The front door provides access into the entrance hallway. The lounge, kitchen, bathroom and a walk-in cupboard are all accessible from here.
Lounge ( 17’ x 11’1 )
The large lounge is dual-aspect with windows to both front and rear. It has ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Laminate flooring and contemporary décor. There is an electric fire and surround in included in the sale.
Kitchen ( 10’1 x 7’ )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall mounted storage units. Extensive worksurface with integral sink and oven/hob/hood. Our client will gift the fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher to the buyer. Window to the rear and back door accessing the rear garden. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 ( 17’1 x 11’6 )
Huge master bedroom with windows to both front and rear. Corner cupboard offering storage. The freestanding wardrobes are also included in the sale. Carpeted floor area.
Bedroom 2 ( 13’4 x 13’3 )
Double bedroom to the rear overlooking the back garden. Fitted wardrobes offering excellent storage. Laminate flooring. Another very spacious room.
Bathroom ( 6’7 x 5’10 )
Downstairs bathroom with suite comprising Jacuzzi bath (with mixer shower), washhand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and walls. Frosted glass window to the side.
Gardens & Driveway
Private Monobloc driveway to the front with room for several vehicles. Gardens to front, side and rear with the side garden being particularly spacious and laid to lawn.
Heating & Double Glazing
Gas Central Heating. The property benefits from full double glazing.
A large semi-detached house in a desirable and quiet residential cul-de-sac. This one is the last property in the street and benefits from having plenty of private off-road parking. The views to the front are stunning, especially from upstairs. Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Kilsyth offers a number of amenities including shops, health & leisure, primary & secondary school and sports facilities as well as a number of historic tourist attractions. Nearby Croy railway station provides a regular link with Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling on to North & South. All major motorway networks are only a short drive away, as are Loch Lomond and the Trossachs and many more scenic locations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6685425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Valley Properties, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.