6 bedroom detached house for saleWoodhall Rise, Werrington, Peterborough
Sold STC £330,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Extended Detached House
- Six Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Room
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- En-Suite To Master
- Integral Double Garage & Parking
- No Chain
**** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE **** This EXTENDED family property is situated in a popular CUL-DE-SAC location and is offered with NO CHAIN. Accommodation is set across TWO FLOORS and offers versatile living space including a LARGE KITCHEN/DINER, separate DINING ROOM and EN-SUITE. Parking is OFF-ROAD.
Entrance door to:
Frosted window to front, fitted two piece suite comprising, vanity wash hand basin, close coupled WC, radiator.
Walk in storage cupboard with shelving, double radiator, stairs, door to:
4.70m x 4.60m (15'5" x 15'1"). Window to front, fireplace set in surround, double radiator, TV point.
2.87m x 7.16m (9'5" x 23'6"). Double glazed window to side and rear, radiator, sliding patio door to garden, archway to:
7.52m x 4.85m (24'8" maximum x 15'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 2½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge, freezer and cooker, extractor hood, wall mounted boiler, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, door to garden and door to:
Radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, stable door to side, integral door to the garage.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank, two walk in storage cupboards with shelving, frosted window to side, radiator, access to roof space, door to:
2.90m x 4.55m (9'6" x 14'11"). Two windows to rear, two built in wardrobes with hanging space, radiator, door to:
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted three piece suite comprising corner bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, double glazed frosted window to rear, radiator, shaver point, storage cupboard.
3.23m x 5.36m (10'7" x 17'7"). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
4.14m x 3.20m (13'7" x 10'6"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.74m x 2.79m (9' x 9'2"). Window to front, telephone point, TV point, radiator.
2.74m x 2.13m (9' x 7'). Window to front, radiator.
2.72m x 2.03m (8'11" x 6'8"). Window to front, window to side, radiator.
Fitted four piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower over and glass screen, close coupled WC, double glazed frosted window to rear, radiator.
Outside: The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, driveway leading to an integral double garage with power and light connected. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of plant, trees and shrub borders, patio area, outside cold water tap, side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41292447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.