Mixed Use for sale97-99 & 97A CLIFTON STREET, LYTHAM, LANCASHIRE, FY8
Removed 2,367 sq. ft. | £695,000
- 2,367 sq ft (219 sq m)
- PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED TO CONVERT THE UPPER FLOORS INTO A BOUTIQUE HOTEL - PLANS AVAILABLE
- EXCELLENT INCOME POTENTIAL ONCE COMPLETED
- PRIME 4 STOREY INVESTMENT BUILDING
- GROUND FLOOR ALREADY LET TO SENIORS FISH BAR & GRILL AT A RENT OF £35,000 PA EXC.
The whole building is:
- set over 4 storeys comprising a ground floor premises occupied by a tenant trading as Seniors Fish Bar and Grill. This comprises a take-away and separate restaurant.
- The 3 storeys to the upper floors are accessed by a separate front door entrance at ground floor level in between Seniors Fish Bar and Grill and William Hill bookmakers.
- The upper floors were previously occupied by a Mandarin (Chinese restaurant) restaurant.
- Planning Permission has been granted for change of use of the upper floors to form 6 no. serviced bedroom accommodation (class C1)
- This will include the formation of revised entrance arrangements from Clifton Street and replacement timber framed windows to the Clifton Street elevation
- Planning Reference No. 16/0325. Fylde planning department.
- Proposed plans: 2 no. bedrooms to each of the first, second and top floor (6 no. bedrooms in total)
- Floor plans and front elevation plans available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-41302440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.