1 bedroom flat for saleHaydon Park Road, London
Sold STC £420,000
- Small Boutique Development
- One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Easy Access to Wimbledon
- Parking Available
- Bright & Spacious
- High Specification
*** Available on HELP TO BUY ***
A stunning collection of exclusive one & two bedroom apartments located on Haydons Road in Wimbledon.
A stunning collection of exclusive one & two bedroom apartments located on Haydons Road in Wimbledon. These contemporary apartments benefit from stylish interiors and boast dual aspect rooms, open plan layouts, private balconies and terraces. With Wimbledon town centre within walking distance, there are a range of restaurants, bars and shops to explore and for those looking to venture further afield, Haydons Road station is within walking distance and offers regular links to and from Central London. These apartments have been carefully designed to maximise light and space. The dual-aspect rooms allow you to take in views of the surrounding area and encourage natural light in, whilst the private balconies and terraces offer a secluded outdoor space.
Each apartment boasts a contemporary kitchen, fitted with sleek, integrated appliances, leaving you ample room to entertain family and friends. The open plan layout offers flexible living whilst impressive finishing touches, like the
underfloor heating throughout, ensure you live in comfort and style. Parking is available on the development, with excellent road links to the A3 trunk road and the A24
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41305677.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFS103137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Southfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.