3 bedroom detached house for saleElm High Road, Wisbech
- Fully renovated detached cottage
- Recently fitted kitchen, bathroom & wc
- Finished to a high standard including oak flooring
- Multiple off road parking & rear garden
- No upward chain!
DELIGHTFUL COTTAGE FULLY RENOVATED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD! Enjoying an open plan living area with 4 reception rooms & benefiting from a newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and wc is this impressive cottage. Presented to a high standard with oak flooring and staircase. No upward chain.
PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD!
On offer is this recently, fully renovated cottage presented to a high standard throughout including oak flooring & skirting boards and an oak staircase.
The ground floor enjoys an open plan living area including a lounge, sitting room, dining room and office area. The stunning, newly fitted kitchen includes a built-in double oven, integrated microwave & dishwasher and a built-in fridge & freezer. There is also a newly fitted wc with a wash basin.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms with bedroom one benefiting from having double fitted wardrobes and bedroom two benefiting from having a fitted wardrobe, shower cubicle and hand wash basin. The newly fitted family bathroom comprising a bath with a shower over, wc and wash basin completes the accommodation.
Outside there is multiple off road parking and a rear garden. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. Being sold with no upward chain, viewing is highly advised!
Entrance Hall 12' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.24m )
Reception Room 1 13' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.25m )
Reception Room 2 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
Office Area 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
Kitchen 15' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.12m )
Dining Area 19' 7" x 7' 2" ( 5.97m x 2.18m )
Ground Floor Wc
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Three 10' max x 7' 3" max ( 3.05m max x 2.21m max )
Family Bathroom 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. At the roundabout proceed straight over where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41305683.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.