4 bedroom detached house for saleGarthlands, Maidenhead
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE, BATHROOM & CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM
- GARAGE & PARKING
- SECLUDED GARDENS
- NO CHAIN
On Maidenheads Northern outskirts at the end of a small cul de sac, a four bedroom detached family house on larger than average plot. Excellent potential for extension, subject to planning. Convenient for local schools and shops, excellent parking space, view now. No chain.
understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
low level w.c, radiator, wash hand basin.
Lounge 16' x 12' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.68m )
rear aspect. laminate flooring, two radiators, double doors to garden.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
large bay window to front aspect, coving.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.18m )
with range of wall and base level units, Granite effect work tops, stainless steel sink unit, cupboards and drawers, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, cupboards to two walls, window with side aspect.
First Floor Landing
airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.90m )
front aspect. laminate flooring, radiator, coving.
refitted shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, w.c, towel rail, tiled floor and walls, side aspect.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.45m x 2.49m )
double aspect to front and rear, two built-in cupboards.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" max x 8' 6" ( 3.58m max x 2.59m )
rear aspect, built-in wardrobe unit, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 4 8' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.16m )
rear aspect, ideal for use as study, radiator.
refitted white suite of low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower fitment and screen, w.c, radiator, tiled floor, window.
Home Office/summerhouse 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
integral garage of single size with door to rear and potential for conversion, subject to planning.
the house is situated at the end of the cul de sac with parking for 3/4 vehicles.
front garden with large lawn (space for further parking if desired) enclosed by fencing, gate leading to side lawn with shed and providing access to well secluded rear garden with further lawn and all enclosed by paneled fencing with outside lighting and tap.
the property benefits from an extended plot with potential for a 2 storey extension, subject to planning.
From Maidenhead town centre take the B4447 Cookham Road and proceed over the bridge and across the mini roundabout. At the bollard, turn right into Switchback Road South and left into Garthlands, turn right at the T-Junction and 28 will be found as the last house at the end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41305767.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.