4 bedroom detached house for saleHolt Road, Gresham, Norwich
Sold STC £350,000
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain!
- Four/Five Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Generous Garden & Ample Driveway Parking
A detached & spacious family home set in the quaint village of Gresham, only 4 miles from the seaside town of Sheringham. Boasting two reception rooms, kitchen with Rangemaster, four/five bedrooms & two bathrooms. With no onward chain, a generous & mature garden, & ample driveway parking.
Set in the quaint village of Gresham, only 4 miles from the seaside town of Sheringham with amenities, shops and transport links. This detached house would make an ideal family home with a generous and established side and rear garden, and a large shingled driveway to the front for parking. A spacious entrance hall opens to a good sized lounge with Patio doors opening to the rear garden, and a kitchen with Rangemaster cooker and an archway leading to the dining room. To the ground floor there is also a utility room and large family bathroom. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, and a lovely master bedroom with electric style wood burner and countryside views to the rear. There is a shower room, cloakroom and two further bedrooms which are jack and jill style, the smaller of the two bedrooms is currently being used as a study. Offered with no onward chain early viewing is recommended!
Spacious Entrance Hall
With a double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Terracotta tiled flooring and radiator. Dado rail and telephone point. Stairs leading to the first floor. Doors off.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
With a range of fitted base units with work surfaces over. One and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Rangemaster cooker and stainless steel cooker hood above. Terracotta tiled flooring and part tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Arch through to dining room. Door into;
Utility Room 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
With a range of fitted wall units. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Plumbing and space for dishwasher. Space for tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and door opening to the rear garden.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.72m )
With two double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Terracotta tiled flooring and built in storage cupboard housing the electrics.
Living Room 14' 8" x 13' 1" ( 4.47m x 3.99m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear patio and garden. Laminate wood flooring and radiator. Wall lights and telephone point.
Spacious Family Bathroom 10' 11" x 8' 1" max ( 3.33m x 2.46m max )
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with handheld shower. Radiator and extractor fan. Part tiled splashbacks. Large built in storage cupboard. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed feature stained glass window to the front aspect. Loft access, radiator and carpet. Dado rail and doors off.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.94m )
With two double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects giving lovely countryside views. Electric style wood burner and fireplace (has been capped) with brick surround and hearth and wooden mantle. Wall lights and radiator. Carpet and television point.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.49m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator and carpet. Doorway into;
Study / Bedroom 5 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 8' 11" to wardrobes ( 2.92m x 2.72m to wardrobes )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect with beautiful countryside views. Radiator and carpet. Telephone and television points. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator and carpet.
With a large corner shower cubicle with marble effect splashbacks. Stone effect vinyl flooring. Radiator and airing cupboard. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With a low level WC and hand wash basin with vanity storage unit below and marble effect splashbacks. Stone effect vinyl flooring. Radiator and built in wardrobe. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a large shingled driveway providing ample parking for several cars. With mature trees and two archways leading to the side and rear gardens.
The side and rear gardens are of a generous size and are well tended. Mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, established borders and shrubs. With several patio seating areas. There are two ponds, a greenhouse and two timber garden storage sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41305791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.