2 bedroom flat for saleMickleton Road, SOLIHULL
- Two Bed First Floor Retirement Apartment for the over 55's
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Communal Gardens, Parking and Laundry
- Viewing Recommended
Well Presented Two Bed First Floor Retirement Flat for over 55's benefiting from; Communal Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing, Viewing Highly Recommended.
Well Presented Two Bed First Floor Retirement Flat for over 55's benefiting from; Communal Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing, Communal Gardens, Parking and Laundry Room. Viewing Highly Recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Upvc double glazed door to front and door to;
Lounge/Dining Room 16' 3" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.95m max x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator, power points and tv aerial point.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Having a range of wall and base level storage units with work surface over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, electric cooker point, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Hatch to loft with pull down ladder, door to storage cupboard, door to cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler and doors off to;
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 10" max ( 3.91m x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes with storage cupboards over, fitted dressing table, central heating radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator and power points.
Having a suite comprising; Bath with shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
The property benefits from well maintained communal gardens
The property also benefits from a communal and visitors parking area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41305860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.