3 bedroom detached house for saleHorncastle Road, Boston
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR PATIO GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO TOWN CENTRE
This Detached House situated within close proximity to Boston Town Centre and the Pilgrim Hospital benefits from a Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Ground Floor Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. The property enjoys off road parking to the rear and a Garage.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING IN BOSTON
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door with obscure glazed panel above, radiator, archway, staircase leading off, wall mounted central heating thermostat, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting.
Dining Room 12' 8" maximum into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.86m maximum into recess x 3.63m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, gas fire with surround, built-in recess shelving and low level drawers, window to side aspect, understairs storage cupboard, telephone point. Access through to the Lounge.
Lounge 14' 2" maximum into Bay window x 11' 10" into Recess ( 4.32m maximum into Bay window x 3.61m into Recess )
With feature Bay window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental rose, TV aerial point., wiring for satellite TV, gas fire with display surround.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 9' 3" ( 4.55m x 2.82m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, integrated waist height over and grill, 4 ring electric hob, space for gas cooker, ceiling fluorescent striplight, space for twin height fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, window to side aspect. door to: -
Rear Entrance Lobby
With obscure glazed window, ceiling light point.
Utility Room 12' 6" x 5' 7" ( 3.81m x 1.70m )
With roll edge work surface with stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, base cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, window to rear aspect, ceiling fluorescent striplight, radiator.
With WC, wash hand basin, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With ceiling light point, radiator, access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" maximum x 15' 9" maximum ( 3.63m maximum x 4.80m maximum )
With 2 windows to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving within, dressing table and drawers.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 6" maximum incl chimney breast ( 3.63m x 3.20m maximum incl chimney breast )
With window to side and rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 7' 7" maximum into wardrobes ( 2.82m x 2.31m maximum into wardrobes )
With radiator, ceiling light point, window to side aspect, built-in wardrobes with overhead storage lockers housing the Worcester gas combination central heating boiler.
With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window.
To the front of the property is gated access leading to the front entrance door and a well maintained front garden.
To the rear of the property is gated access from Grand Sluice Lane which provides off street parking to the property. There is also a Single Garage. The rear garden enjoys a patio seating area and raised flower and shrub borders. There is also side gated access from the front of the property.
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting.
Timber Garden Shed
Prospective purchasers should be aware that 38a Horncastle Road has a historic vehicular right of access over the rear, leading into it's own garage. The Vendor informs the Agent that this right of access has never been used.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41305863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.