4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTreetops Way, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 8FN
- 4 Bedroom Townhouse
- Nearly New
- Kitchen with built-in appliances
- En-suites to Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Well Planned Accommodation
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Adjacent to the Cuckoo Trail
Built by Barratt homes just over 3 years ago, the property offers spacious family accommodation over 3 floors. On the ground floor is a modern kitchen, a cloakroom and a very attractive sitting/dining room with skylights and full width double glazing and french doors onto the patio and garden.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms one of which has an en-suite shower room. The master bedroom is on the second floor, again, with an en-suite shower room.
The property is about 3/4 of a mile from Heathfield Town Centre with its range of shopping and banking facilities. The area is well served with a range of well regarded primary schools (the nearest primary school at Cross in Hand being about a 10 minute walk away) with secondary education being available at the nearby Heathfield Community College.
The are mainline railway stations at both Stonegate and Etchingham (both of which are under a 15 minute drive away) giving services into Charing Cross in just over an hour.
The coast at Eastbourne and the spa town of Tunbridge Wells are both about 15 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41306910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 340783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westwoods Estate Agents , Heathfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.