2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOlive Crescent, Horsford, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculate Detached Bunglow
- Hall Entrance
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms
- 23ft Re-Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Re-Fitted Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- 23ft Lounge With Log Burner
- Generous Mature Gardens Overlooking Paddocks To The Rear
- Garage & Ample Driveway
- Solar Panels On A 25 Year Rent A Roof Scheme
- Early Viewings Strongly Advised
Early viewings advised on this immaculate detached bungalow in Horsford. Accommodation offers a hall entrance, two generous double bedrooms, 23ft re-fitted kitchen/diner, spacious lounge with log burner and re-fitted family bathroom with a four piece suite. Outside benefits from a generous mature private garden overlooking paddocks to the rear a garage and driveway.
Agents Notes: Solar Panels are on a 25 year rent a roof scheme.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41307144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6685204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iconic, Taverham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.