2 bedroom terraced house for saleMaws Lane, Kimberley, Nottingham
Guide Price £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000
- Mid Terraced Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Refitted Kitchen
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000 Offered for sale is this well presented two bedroom mid terraced property situated in the popular residential area of Kimberley. Viewing is highly recommended.
Offered for sale is this well presented two bedroom mid terraced property situated in the popular residential area of Kimberley. In brief the property comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen and to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 11' 2" x 10' 9" max ( 3.40m x 3.28m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, electric fireplace with hearth and surround and TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
With double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, open fireplace, wall mounted radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 13' x 5' 4" ( 3.96m x 1.63m )
Recently refitted with a modern fitted kitchen comprising of a matching range of base and eye level units incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob over, plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator, tiling and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs leading from the dining room and giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 6" max ( 3.38m x 3.20m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.24m )
Irregular shaped room. With double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe with loft access above, wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted radiator, partly tiled wall coverings and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front the property is set back from the road with a garden enclosed by brick surround. Shared access to the side leading to enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with decked seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41308560.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.