3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMackenzie Way, Tiverton
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- Front and rear garden
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Ideal investment opportunity
A semi detached house situated on the outskirts of the town, benefitting from a lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and front and rear gardens. An ideal investment opportunity.
This three bedroomed semi detached house is situated on the outskirts of the town. The property provides well proportioned accommodation with a lounge, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens together with a useful purpose built storage shed. Ideally suited to both the owner occupier or investor alike.
uPVC double glazed front door, understairs cupboard, radiator, telephone point, laminate flooring, staircase with fitted carpet rising to first floor
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 4" maximum ( 4.11m x 3.45m maximum )
uPVC double glazed window to front, fireplace housing gas fire, radiator, two wall lights, dado rail to walls, fitted carpet
Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' 5" x 8' 8" ( 5.92m x 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, under counter space for fridge, radiator, gas boiler supplying hot water and central heating, laminate flooring
door to garden, radiator, vinyl flooring
opaque uPVC double glazed window to side, low level WC, vinyl flooring
stairs from hall, inset access to loft space, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 13' 10" maximum x 11' 5" ( 4.22m maximum x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom Two 11' 11" plus recess x 8' 10" ( 3.63m plus recess x 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard, fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, spotlamps to ceiling, fitted carpet
opaque uPVC double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring
The front garden is mainly paved with a pathway at the side of the property giving access to the rear.
enclosed rear garden laid to lawn, storage shed, water tap, gated access to front
From our offices in Bampton Street turn right into William Street and proceed down Barrington Street. Turn left into Gold Street, proceed across the mini roundabout and then turn left at the next roundabout onto Great Western Way. At the next roundabout turn right and then turn left at the junction. Bear right into Halsbury Road and the mini roundabout turn left onto Mackenzie Way where the property can be found on your right hand side clearly denoted by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41311353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.