2 bedroom flat for saleThames Street, Hampton, TW12
- Large bright reception room with Oak wood floors
- Fully integrated open-plan kitchen
- Stunning modern family bathroom
- Two lovely Juliet balconies accessed via reception room
- Large double master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Utility room
- Luxury fittings and superb finish throughout
- Situated in the heart of Old Hampton Village
This fantastic first floor flat offers luxury and stylish accommodation, boasting a large reception room with an open-plan kitchen, and further benefits from two Juliet balconies.
Located moments from the River Thames and situated in the heart of 'Old Hampton Village' close to the boutique shops, train station and the beautiful Royal Bushy park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 977941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.