2 bedroom flat for saleThames Street, Hampton, TW12
- Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Generous reception room with Oak wood floors
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower room
- Sleek and recently refurbished interiors
- Further smart bathroom
- Excellent location to local amenities
Presented in immaculate condition this two bedroom ground floor flat boasts chic interiors and benefits from a large open-plan reception/kitchen, and a large master with en suite.
Located moments from the River Thames and situated in the heart of 'Old Hampton Village' close to the boutique shops, train station and the beautiful Royal Bushy park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 977934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.