3 bedroom bungalow for saleHockers Lane, Detling, Maidstone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow with enormous potential
- Updating required
- Garage & driveway parking
- Extensive gardens
- End of chain
- EPC energy rating F (35)
For those of you that are looking for a project to really get your teeth into please look no further. Regardless of whether your diy skills are limited or whether you are a multi skilled craftsman this detached bungalow offers something for everyone.Before your viewing appointment may we suggest driving along the lane to take in how the other properties have atheistically changed and then perhaps using Google maps to get an idea of the extension potential.As you enter the property you will note a very pleasant flowing layout that provides more than ample accommodation and for relatively little money this could be upgraded as you see fit. However, at this point it may be worth getting out the pad and pen, going back to basics and exploring the true potential that this amazing home offers. For the more adventurous it may well be thinking of adding a second floor to include a fabulous balcony to take full advantage of the sprawling gardens and vista’s that lie beyond. Or perhaps you thoughts may well be more traditional in terms of a simply adding to the existing floor plan.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'6 x 14'3 (5.03m x 4.35m)
- Conservatory: 16'6 x 8'3 (5.03m x 2.52m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'9 x 12'1 (4.80m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 11'8 (3.79m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 7'6 (2.67m x 2.29m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Garage: 17'9 x 8'8 (5.41m x 2.64m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41313351.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13151571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.