2 bedroom detached house for saleElm Low Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £150,000
- Detached house in popular village location
- No upward chain!
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- Multiple off road parking & 28 ft garage
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Detached house with two double bedrooms, ample parking, 28 ft garage, gas central heating, double glazing and more! Being sold with no upward chain - Make that move today!
This well presented detached property is situated on the outskirts of town. The ground floor has a hallway, a spacious lounge and a fitted kitchen while upstairs has two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside provides ample parking, an enclosed courtyard garden and a 28ft garage. This property also benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing and is being sold with no upward chain!
Lounge 15' 11" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.85m max x 3.61m max )
Kitchen 15' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.02m )
Bedroom One 15' 11" max x 11' 11" ( 4.85m max x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 15' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.85m max x 3.02m max )
Garage 28' 3" x 15' 1" ( 8.61m x 4.60m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and turn right into Weasenham Lane and then left into Elm Low Road where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41313687.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.