5 bedroom character property for saleBuckshaw Hall & Barn, Knight Avenue, Chorley, PR7 7HW
Withdrawn from Market
- Historic Grade II* listed Hall
- Detached Barn
- Requires interior fit out
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Potential to build further 4 detached houses
- No Chain Delay
- Barn: Approx 4,000 SQ.FT
- Hall: Approx 3,100 SQ.FT
Regan & Hallworth are delighted to offer this unique opportunity to acquire a part of English History. Described by English Heritage as the most architecturally correct building in the north of England. Buckshaw Hall and Barn is of special architectural and historic interest set in a gated community on one of the most prestigious developments in the area. The site was formally acquired by Redrow Homes and as a condition of planning according to the seller they had invested almost £600,000 in the fabric of the building. The Hall; now structurally sound, the exterior, oak frame windows and roof have all been restored back to their former glory. The Hall will require a complete interior fit out. Gas, electric and water connections have all been approved. It is estimated the interior fit out of the Hall will cost in the region of circa £320,000.The Barn; this requires the interior fit out to be completed although extensive work has already been done to the Barn. Gas, electric and water connections have all been approved. It is estimated that the interior fit out for the Barn will cost in the region of £147,000.If you would like more information on this exciting land mark project or would like to book an accompanied viewing, please contact our Chorley showroom 01257 232300 for more details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6687876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.