4 bedroom detached house for saleManor Road, Wales, Sheffield
Offers in Region of £390,000
- NEW BUILD PROPERTY
- Four double bedrooms
- Spacious living
- Finished to a high standard
- Generous gardens and aspect views to the rear
OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £390,000. Constructed in 2015, this four bedroom STONE BUILT detached house is finished to HIGH SPECIFICATION and stands within GENEROUS GARDENS. Offering ideal FAMILY accommodation throughout and located within the highly regarded area of Wales, you do not want to miss out!
NEW BUILD! Situated within the sought after village of Wales, we are delighted to offer to the market this superb timber framed four bedroom DETACHED house. The village of Wales boasts a variety of local amenities together with primary school and Wales Comprehensive School. Having the motorway within a short drive makes this the perfect location for motorway COMMUTING. Constructed in 2015 and having QUALITY fittings throughout, this property is the ideal FAMILY home. The STONE built property benefits from a generous rear GARDEN with open views to fields. Accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, cloakroom, dining room, lounge and spacious fitted kitchen with ample units and integrated appliances. There are four double bedrooms; two benefiting from a Jack and Jill en-suite and two having individual en-suites. Finished to a high standard - viewing is essential to appreciate the full potential!
A double-glazed front door leads into the Entrance Hall which houses the stairs to the first floor and an under stair cupboard. A radiator and wooden flooring within the hall, along with complementing spotlights.
The wooden flooring leads into the Cloakroom, which contains a WC and a wash hand basin. A side-facing, double-glazed window and a radiator to finish the room.
Lounge 14' 7" x 14' 2" ( 4.45m x 4.32m )
The Lounge of the property has a radiator within and rear-facing, double-glazed patio doors which lead to the rear garden.
Dining Room 12' 7" into bay x 9' 3" ( 3.84m into bay x 2.82m )
The Dining Room also features the wooden flooring, a radiator and a front-facing, double-glazed bay window.
Kitchen 24' x 12' 1" ( 7.32m x 3.68m )
Wall and base units, all with soft-close doors, line the a portion of the room to form the Kitchen of the property with wooden flooring leading to a double-glazed patio door to the rear garden. Resin sink and drainer, with a side-facing, double-glazed window above, built into the work surfaces, which in turn extend to form a splash back. Integrated are a double oven with a five ring electric hob; a cooker-hood; a fridge-freezer; a washing machine and a dishwasher. At the opposite end of the Kitchen is space for a dining table/snug area with a radiator to the internal wall.
Upon climbing the stairs, there is the loft access, spotlights to the ceiling and a radiator. Front-facing double-glazed window.
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 14' 4" ( 4.45m x 4.37m )
The Master bedroom has a radiator and a rear-facing, double-glazed window.
Following on from the Master bedroom, the En-Suite consists of a WC, a floating wash hand basin, bath and double rainfall shower cubicle. Laminate splash backs and a heated towel rail to the wall. A side-facing, double-glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.63m )
This bedroom has a view of the garden due to the rear-facing, double-glazed window with a radiator below.
Jack And Jill En-Suite
With access from Bedroom Two and Bedroom Three, this en-suite is an unusual feature. It consists of a double rainfall shower unit, WC, and an in-unit wash hand basin. To the walls are laminate splash backs, a heated towel rail and a side-facing, double-glazed window.
Bedroom Three 15' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.65m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three has a front-facing, double-glazed window with a radiator below.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 10' 6" ( 2.97m x 3.20m )
A front-facing, double-glazed window with a radiator underneath.
With a door leading from Bedroom Four, the en-suite houses a double rainfall shower, a wash hand basin within a unit and a WC. To the walls are splash backs, heated towel rail and a side-facing double-glazed window.
Remote activated electric up-and-over garage door opens up a garage space. Contains an alarm and the combi-boiler as well as a door to access the main property.
Outside And Gardens
The front of the property is block-paved and a shared driveway with one other property. Stepping from the patio doors at the rear of the property onto a stone paved area, the garden is tiered to allow the onward views. Enclosed steps in the centre of the garden allows the grassed area to be accessed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.