3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTown End, Norton St. Philip, Bath
Sold STC £299,950
- Living Room with Gas Fire
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Ample Parking
- Landscaped Garden
Well presented throughout we are pleased to offer this well-appointed family home, faced in local stone and situated in the heart of this very popular Bath village. Benefiting from well throughout accommodation, ample parking and a beautifully landscaped gardens this home has to be viewed!
This is a well-appointed family home, faced in local stone and situated in the heart of this very popular Bath village. The accommodation is well presented offering an entrance hall, a utility room, with storage, sink and washing machine. There is a downstairs cloakroom, a kitchen/dining room with fitted kitchen units and an integrated fridge there is also a free standing Range Master cooker finished in cream with a five ring hob and a double oven. The sitting room benefits from a built in Welsh dresser and a fireplace housing a gas fire.
The first floor offers three bedrooms two of which are doubles and a bathroom with a white suite and separate shower cubicle.
The front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking for three vehicles, the driveway has been block paved with the remainder of the front attractively done. To the rear is a fully enclosed landscaped garden with a pond with water feature. There is also a 10' x 7' timber shed with power, light and is also insulated. There is a lean to attached. Bike store.
Front aspect door.
Low level WC. Front aspect window. Wash hand basin.
Utility Area 8' 10" x 4' 7" ( 2.69m x 1.40m )
Base units. Door into garden. Sink and drainer. Washing machine. Combination Worcester boiler.
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 11" Max x 11' 7" ( 4.85m Max x 3.53m )
A fitted kitchen with a wall and base cupboards. Worksurfaces over with an inset sink and drainer. Door to conservatory. Range master cooker with double oven and five ring gas hob. Integrated fridge. Space for dishwasher. Water softener.
Living Room 15' 11" x 12' ( 4.85m x 3.66m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Gas fireplace. Built in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.07m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.72m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
Rear aspect window. Bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC.
Norton St Philip is a historic village located approximately 5 miles from the city of Bath.
The world heritage city of Bath provides a full range of retail outlets together with many amenities which include the Theatre Royal, thermae spa, world class sports facilities at Bath university, Bath Rugby and cricket clubs and also a particularly good selection of Schools which include Monkton Combe, Beecham Cliff, Prior Park and King Edwards, the latter having a school bus service stop at nearby pipehouse. In addition Bath Spa railway station provides direct access to London Paddington, Swindon, Bristol and South Wales.
Other surrounding towns include Frome and the cathedral city of Wells, and within a short distance are the much acclaimed Babington House Country Club and Orchardleigh Park Golf Club.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41316003.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.