3 bedroom commercial property for sale12a, Quakerfield, Empire Bar and Flat, Bannockburn, FK78HY
- AVAILABLE NOW £137500 Public House Large 3 Bedroom Flat accessed via rear stairwell LARGE SITE includes side rear DRIVEWAY/GARDENS/BEER GARDEN rear building/store RENTAL POTENTIAL circa £25,000 per
- Ground Floor; Traditional public bar rear lounge. (premises licence retained and could be transferred) Driveway Rear Beer Garden & Benefit of self contained 1st floor 3 BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL FLAT a
- Only 2 miles to Stirling. Premises licence retained. Could be re-opened as PUBLIC HOUSE/Converted to RESTAURANT/Takeaway (subject consents)/RETAIL UNIT(s)/Upper 3 Bedroom Flat with re-sale potential c
- HEAVILY DISCOUNTED PUBLIC HOUSE ON SUBSTANTIAL SITE REAR GARDENS with a 3 BEDROOM FLAT which could be easily LET or sold off. Upgrading required. 100% Prime site on the Main Street very highly visibl
- The City Centre of Stirling is only 2 miles away with its offerings of high street multiples and entertainment options. For those who have to travel elsewhere, Bannockburn is easily accessible to the
100% PRIME Bannockburn Site SUPER DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL on the Main Street very prominent with excellent vehicular traffic. DETACHED EXTENDED 2 Storey building constructed under a pitched roof with rear extension detached brick building used as a cellar. Ground Floor; Traditional public bar rear lounge. (premises licence retained and could be transferred) Driveway Rear Beer Garden & Benefit of self contained 1st floor 3 BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL FLAT via a flight of stairs with Hallway, Living Room. Spacious Dining Sized Modern Fitted Kitchen. Modern Bathroom. 3 spacious Double Bedrooms. PUBLIC HOUSE provides a single public bar with gents and ladies/disabled toilet facilities former pool room/lounge to rear externally LARGE SMOKING AREA to side rear BEER GARDEN. There is a detached single storey building used as a store cellar. LARGE SITE AREA. Bannockburn is only 2 miles from Stirling only 100 metres from Junction Street facing Royal Bank of Scotland, Ladbrokes and a parade of shop. The property has the benefit of a premises license from Stirling Licensing Board for sale of alcohol (could be transferred). Upgrading required. Rental potential £25,000 per annum. Potential for PUBLIC HOUSE USE....RESTAURANT/TAKE-AWAY USE (subject consents)/RETAIL UNIT(s) This flat is ripe for development/refurbishment and long term investment. PRICED FOR A FAST SALE. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 676192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.