1 bedroom flat for sale26, Ibrox Street, Flat 2-3, Cessnock, G511AQ
- Super one bed Flat in desirable south Glasgow location - Close to M8 motorway links, Clyde Tunnel and city centre. Parking available directly outside the property. Minutes from amenities on Paisley Ro
- Internally comprises: Reception hallway, lounge, bedroom, fitted kitchen and bathroom. Rental potential - £350 pcm - Previously tenanted on long term agreement. Secure door entry. Popular residential
- Comparable sales **£60,000 plus** PRICED TO SELL. Close Proximity to Glasgow City Centre. Attractive blond building. Secure entry. Ibrox & Cessnock Underground Stations within minutes giving access to
- The motorway (M8) network is also a short distance away and is easily accessible. A host of local shopping and amenities are available within the area including a 24 hour ASDA superstore. Regular publ
- Ideally Suited to the Buy to Let Market *** Sales Evidence 1/2, 27 Ibrox Street SOLD £56,000 - 2/2, 27 Ibrox Street SOLD £58,000 *** Pacific Quay complex, M8 Motorway & Clyde Arc Bridge linking to Gla
This is a traditional upper one Bedroom Tenement Flat set within a blonde sandstone building. The accommodation comprises: Bedroom, Lounge, Kitchen and Bathroom. The property further benefits from Security Entry. Benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via subway, motorway and bus routes. Nearby amenities including: The Newly Built Pacific Quay Development, BBC Complex with STV Headquarters , Bellahouston Sports Centre and The Springfield Quay Entertainment Complex. The motorway (M8) network is also a short distance away and is easily accessible. A host of local shopping and amenities are available within the area including a 24 hour ASDA superstore. Regular public transport with buses and subway are available nearby. Popular rental and owner-occupation area with excellent links. The New ?Clyde Arc Bridge? links Ibrox to Finnieston (WEST END) therefore increased Glasgow Uni student demand in Ibrox (subway also to Byres Rd). ---Priced to Sell. 50 Ibrox Street, 3rd Floor, Glasgow SOLD £77,000, 29 Ibrox Street, sold 2008 £65,300. ***Fantastic traditional investment property in major development region. Ideally Suited to the Buy to Let Market *** Sales Evidence 1/2, 27 Ibrox Street SOLD £56,000 - 2/2, 27 Ibrox Street SOLD £58,000 *** Pacific Quay complex, M8 Motorway & Clyde Arc Bridge linking to Glasgow?s West End nearby. EPC Rating - Band G Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.