3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTyn Y Wern, Tonyrefail, Porth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- HOME ID & AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GREAT VIEWS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- LOUNGE WITH BAY
GREAT LOCATION!!! Welcoming to the market this well-presented semi-detached bungalow situated in the popular Coed-Ely area. Benefiting from three bedrooms, modern kitchen, off road parking and garage, this property is certainly one not to miss out on! Call now!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking, garage, front and rear gardens.
Laid to stone chipping's, dropped kerb access leading to driveway with access to gated car port and garage.
Entered through secure front door, radiator, airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler, tiled flooring, door leading to:
Lounge 16' 6" Plus Bay x 10' 3" ( 5.03m Plus Bay x 3.12m )
Double glazed PVCu bay window to front, radiator, power points.
Kitchen 10' 4" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.15m Max x 2.64m Max )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integral washing machine, wall cooker hood, space for fridge and dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks, plumbing available for appliances, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, tiled flooring. Double glazed PVCu window to front.
Three piece suite comprising in white; W/C, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over. Fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" Plus Wardrobe x 8' 4" Plus Wardrobe narrowing to ( 3.73m Plus Wardrobe x 2.54m Plus Wardrobe narrowing to )
Located on the ground floor, double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes.
Rear Lobby 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power points. Double glazed sliding patio doors leading to:
Conservatory 17' x 8' 8" ( 5.18m x 2.64m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to sides and rear, radiator, power points, tiled flooring. Obscure double glazed PVCu patio door to side leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from ground floor, door leading to:
Bedroom 2 16' 5" Max x 19' 4" Max ( 5.00m Max x 5.89m Max )
Skylight windows to front and rear, radiator, power points, fitted storage cupboards, partial restricted head height.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 2.92m Max x 2.82m Max )
Skylight windows to front, radiator, power points, fitted storage cupboards, partial restricted head height.
Electric Roller shutter door, power points, obscure double glazed PVCu patio door to side, double glazed window to side.
Split level, patio paved steps leading three tiers. Laid to stone chipping's with decked fence surrounding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41328543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.