3 bedroom terraced house for saleCotmanhay Road, Ilkeston
Sold STC £68,750
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Three Stories
- Modern Kitchen/Bathroom
- No Chain
Offered with no upward chain is this deceptively large three storey mid terrace located in the heart of Cotmanhay. The current owner has updated the property over the years to make it a fantastic investment for ideal purchase for a first time buyer.
Offered with no upward chain is this deceptively large three storey mid terrace located in the heart of Cotmanhay. The current owner has updated the property over the years to make it a fantastic investment for ideal purchase for a first time buyer. Internal accommodation is comprised of lounge, kitchen/diner and a downstairs shower room. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and stairs leading to the second floor which offers a large double bedroom. Externally there is a good sized rear garden. Viewing is a must to appreciate how much floorspace this property offers.
Lounge 11' 3" x 12' max ( 3.43m x 3.66m max )
Having double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator and fireplace with brick surround.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 12' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.68m )
Having a range of wall and base units with roll edge worktop, tiled spashbacks, sink and drainer unit, understairs storage, five ring gas hob and electric oven, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner spa shower with a range of nozzles and jets. Two double glazed windows to rear and side elevations and tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 12' ( 3.43m x 3.66m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 14' 10" ( 3.61m x 4.52m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and overstairs storage.
Having patio area, gravelled area and wooden fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.