3 bedroom detached house for saleNorman Street, Kimberley, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Attic Room
- Rear Garden
- Driveway for Parking
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM property situated in the heart of Kimberley Town Centre having access to all local amenities. Viewing is highly recommended call today to book your viewing.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .................................This is a traditional three bedroom property situated in the heart of Kimberley Town Centre having access to all local amenities and offered for sale with No Upward Chain. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen diner and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family shower room to the second floor there is a part converted attic room. To the outside there is driveway parking to the front and to the rear there is an ample garden, Viewing is highly recommended.
With Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, solid wood flooring, understairs storage cupboard currently housing the central heating boiler.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.63m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point, feature open fireplace with tiled hearth and wood surround.
Kitchen Diner 18' 5" x 12' 4" ( 5.61m x 3.76m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer, free standing range master gas cooker, space for freestanding fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and Upvc double glazed door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from the entrance hallway and giving access to bedrooms and family shower room.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.78m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring,
Currently set up with disabled access in mind, three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower head over, low level wc and hand wash basin, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls with Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Attic Room 10' 8" x 7' 8" plus recess ( 3.25m x 2.34m plus recess )
Accessed via stairs leading from first floor landing. With Upvc double glazed dormer style window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobe storage space, wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking for a single vehicle leading to the front of the property.
To the rear of the property there is an ample garden mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area, two brick built outbuildings all enclosed within brick walls and timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41330220.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.