1 bedroom apartment for saleBerkeley Street, Scunthorpe
Withdrawn from Market
- INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY
- Mid terrace house separated into two self contained flats
- Each flat has lounge, kitchen, bedroom & bathroom
- Enclosed yard with garage to the rear
- Ground floor flat currently tenanted
- EPC RATING (ground floor flat) : D
- EPC RATING (first floor flat) : C
DDM Residential are offering to the open market this mid terrace house which has been separated into two self contained flats. The ground floor flat is currently tenanted and the property is situated in a central area of Scunthorpe within walking distance of the town centre. Each flat benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating and briefly comprises lounge, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. Having an enclosed yard to the rear with detached garage. An excellent investor opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41342283.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6191047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.