2 bedroom apartment for saleMarket Bosworth
Guide Price £220,000
- EPC Rating; D
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Parking & Garden
- Breakfast Kitchen
- No Chain
St Peters Court is located close to the heart of Market Bosworth overlooking the spectacular paladian style Bosworth Hall. St Peters Court is a neo classical building that was converted approximately 24 years ago into apartments. This is a ground floor apartment that has recently newly decorated has new carpets and has some delightful features such as high ceilings, sash windows, alarm system and is being sold with no upward chain.
General - St Peters Court is located close to the heart of Market Bosworth overlooking the spectacular paladian style Bosworth Hall. St Peters Court is a neo classical building that was converted approximately 24 years ago into apartments. This is a ground floor apartment and has been particularly well maintained including being newly decorated and re-carpeted ( ideal for a person wanting little to do) and has some delightful features such as high ceilings, sash windows, alarm system and is being sold with no upward chain.
The property is located in the historic market town of Market Bosworth where there are a range of shops and restaurants around the central market place. This is a short walk from St Peters Court. There is a leisure centre at the Bosworth Hall Hotel which is of course very close to St Peters Court. Market Bosworth is well served for recreational use with water park on the outskirts of the village, Bosworth Park and further walks over towards the battlefield centre. Market Bosworth is a short drive away from the Midlands motorway network Coventry, Birmingham and Leicester are all within commuting distance.
Directions - Proceed down Main Street on Barton Road turning right into Church Street and the entrance to St Peters Court is through the cast iron gates and immediately turn left to St Peters Church.
The Apartment - The accommodation is arranged over the ground floor as follows:
Period Style Timber Door - Opens into:
Porch - 5'01 x 3'08 (1.55m x 1.12m) - Glass panels above, built in storage cupboard, door opens to:
Reception Hall - 6.48m x 1.47m (21'3" x 4'10") - With wall light points, telephone point, built in double cloaks cupboard.
Bathroom - Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with jets and hand held shower attachment, central heating radiator, pedestal wash basin, obscure glass windows. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and gas fired central heating boiler. Recess through to the low flush lavatory and there is tiling to all walls.
Lounge - 5.51m x 3.56m (18'1" x 11'8") - Light and airy room having two large sash windows, fireplace inset with electric fire wall light points and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom 1 - 3.56m x 2.77m (11'8" x 9'1") - Range of bedroom furniture including kneehole dressing table, two bedside cabinets, bank of wardrobes, central heating radiator and window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 - 3.56m x 2.74m max (11'8" x 9'0" max) - There is built in bedroom furniture including wardrobe, bedside cabinet, chest of drawers, central heating radiator and window to rear.
Breakfast Kitchen - 11'07'' x 10'09'' (3.53m x 3.28m) - Maximum measurements. Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units to include drawers, integrated fridge and freezer, tumble dryer , fixed dishwasher and washing machine, built in oven and four ring electric hob, extractor hood over. There is concealed under unit lighting, window to rear aspect, two stainless steel sinks and mixer tap, central heating radiator and space for dining table and chairs.
Outside - There is a communal garden, parking area which is maintained by a management company.
Tenure - The property is available leasehold with 950 years remaining on the lease. Ground rent £50. The service charge is approximately £247 per quarter. Council tax £1545.99.
Fox Country Properties Limited trading as Fox Country Properties, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Fox Country Properties have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41343234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26211382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Country Properties, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.