3 bedroom detached house for saleTurrocks Close, Little Neston, Neston
Sold STC £200,000
- * GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £230,000*
- Detached 3 bedroom house
- Set in quiet cul- de-sac location
- Newly fitted kitchens and bathrooms
- Secluded garden
Spacious 3 bedroom detached house set in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Turrocks Close in the popular Little Neston.. The property briefly comprises :Hall, lounge/diningroom, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms , shower room , and garage.
Spacious 3 bedroom detached house set in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Turrocks Close in the popular Little Neston. Located within easy reach of Neston town centre and the local ammenties. Good communter access for Liverpool, Chester and the wider motorway networks. The property briefly comprises :- Hall, lounge/diningroom, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms , shower room , and garage.
Double glazed front door. Central heating radiator. laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Low level WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Lounge/dining Room 10' 10" max x 23' 4" ( 3.30m max x 7.11m )
Open plan lounge/dining room with double glazed window to front aspect and patio doors to rear garden. Two central heating radiators. Feature gas fire place with marble surround and granite hearth.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.54m )
Recently re-fitted kitchen with full range of wall and base units with roll top worktops and splash back. Inset one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of integrated appliances including- oven and hob with extractor hood, washing machine, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Tiled flooring. Understairs cupboard. Door to rear.
Stairs from hall. double glazed window to side aspect. Storage cupboard housing combi boiler. Loft access. Door to bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 12' 9" ( 3.12m max x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Range of fitted wardrobes. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear aspect. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.98m )
Single bedroom with range of fitted shelves. Double glazed window to front aspect. Central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. newly fitted white suite comprising corner low level WC. Shower cubicle with shower. Vanity wash hand basin. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Recess spotlights. Wall mounted mirror.
Driveway providing off street parking leading to garage. Lawned front garden with shrubs and borders.
Accessed from patio doors from the lounge and rear kitchen door. patio paved area with dwarf wall. Steps leading to raised lawn area. Range of shrubs and flower boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41345112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.