3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarrogate Street, Netherfield, NOTTINGHAM
Sold STC £135,000
- Guide price of £135,000 - £145,000
- Bay Fronted Semi-detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented and Modernised Throughout
- Driveway and Garage
- Ideal Location
- Perfect First Time Buy or Family Home
Offered to the market as opportunity not to be missed is this beautifully presented three bedroomed semi-detached property situated in the ideal location of Netherfield. This fully modernised property would make a perfect purchase for any first time buyer or growing family.
Guide price of £135,000 - £145,000. William H Brown are proud to present this perfect opportunity for any first time buyer or growing family looking to acquire this beautifully presented three bedroomed semi-detached property situated in the convenient location of Netherfield. The property has been fully modernised throughout and internally comprises of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen and utility and family bathroom. To the outside of the property there is a well maintained rear garden, driveway and garage for off road parking. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
With door leading in from the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" Plus Bay x 12' 2" Max ( 3.63m Plus Bay x 3.71m Max )
With secondary single glazed bay fronted window, original feature fire place with wooden and tiled surrounds and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 12' 6" Max ( 3.94m x 3.81m Max )
Single glazed window to rear, open feature fire place, wall mounted radiator and additional storage.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.69m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven and gas hob, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Single glazed window to side and door giving access to the ground floor bedroom.
Ground Floor Bedroom 8' 3" x 10' 1" ( 2.51m x 3.07m )
Situated on the ground floor with single glazed window to side and wall mounted radiator.
Utility Room 5' x 6' 6" ( 1.52m x 1.98m )
With plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and additional storage.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 15' 10" Max ( 3.63m x 4.83m Max )
Secondary single glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and original feature fire place with wooden and tiled surrounds.
Bedroom 2 10' Max x 13' ( 3.05m Max x 3.96m )
Single glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Single glazed obscured window to side, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a dropped curb giving access to the garage.
To the rear of the property is a part lawned area and hard standing area suitable for outdoor furniture.
Garage 20' 6" x 12' 3" ( 6.25m x 3.73m )
With up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41345115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.