2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBedford Street, Derby
- End Terrace
- Two / Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen/Dining Room
- Close To City
- Ideal FTB / Investment
- Garden To Rear
- Internal Viewing Advised
A spacious end terraced property located close to Derby City ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor. The accommodation comprises of a good size kitchen/dining room, lounge, ground floor bathroom, two double bedrooms on the first floor. The master was formally two bedrooms and c
A spacious end terraced property located close to Derby City ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor. The accommodation comprises of a good size kitchen/dining room, lounge, ground floor bathroom, two double bedrooms on the first floor. The master was formally two bedrooms and could be converted back should a purchase wish to make a third bedroom. Outside is a pleasant enclosed rear garden. Early internal viewing is highly advised.
Kitchen/dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.56m )
Having entrance door, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear, free-standing kitchen with integrated oven and hob, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, exposed feature brick fireplace with display alcove and doors giving access to cellar and lounge. Note: the cellar has heating, power and light.
Lounge 11' 11" x 13' 3" ( 3.63m x 4.04m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side, feature fireplace, TV point and gas central heating radiator.
Having double glazed door giving access to the garden and door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having storage and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 22' 1" x 11' 3" ( 6.73m x 3.43m )
(This previously was two bedrooms and could be easily be converted back should a purchaser wish).
Having two gas central heating radiators, double glazed windows to the rear, laminate floor covering and TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' x 13' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.99m )
Having double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with patio area and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.