3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLansbury Avenue, New Rossington, DONCASTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE- £100,000- £110,000
- Extended semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Off road parking
- Perfect starter home
GUIDE PRICE- £100,000- £110,000. Are you looking for an extended family home which is perfect for a first time buyer? Offering spacious living accomodation throughout, rear garden and off road parking.
Perfect for a first time buyer is this extended three bedroom semi-detached property in Rossington. The property is within easy access to local amenities and transport links and comprises a lounge/diner, kitchen, off road parking and a rear garden.
Has a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and built in understairs storage cupboard. Access to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge/ Diner 23' 4" x 13' 1" ( 7.11m x 3.99m )
Has a front and rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, gas fire with brick surround and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 16' 7" max ( 3.86m x 5.05m max )
Has a rear facing single glazed window, central heating radiator and built in understairs storage cupboard. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, partial wall tiling and extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 8" to the wardrobe ( 3.43m x 2.95m to the wardrobe )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 1" to the wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.46m to the wardrobes )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' x 9' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.77m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and built in storage cupboard. Fitted with a wash hand basin, wc, panelled bath with shower over and chrome towel rail. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is mature shrubs, iron gates and fencing to the side and front. To the rear of the property is a lawned and paved area, mature shrubs, shed, outside tap and fencing to the side and rear. Access to the kitchen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41346966.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.