3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGilpin Close, Bourne
Sold STC £175,000
- Three bedroom end terrace property
- Overlooking the green
- 14ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Area
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Single garage
- South facing rear garden
* Overlooking the green
* 14ft Lounge
* Separate Dining Area
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Single garage
* South facing rear garden
Metal double glazed door to side to:
4.17m x 4.55m (13'8" maximum including bay recess x 14'11"). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, two radiators, telephone point, tv point.
Pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, low-level wc and full height tiling to all walls, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, radiator, tiled flooring.
Separate Dining Area
3.58m x 2.67m (11'9" x 8'9"). Radiator, understairs cupboard, pvcu double glazed door with matching side glazed panel to garden, opening to:
2.59m x 2.06m (8'6" x 6'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher, built-in electric oven, built-in induction hob with pull out extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to part boarded loft with pull down metal ladder, power and light, built-in boiler cupboard with wall mounted gas combination boiler, door to:
3.68m x 2.62m (12'1" maximum x 8'7" maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, tv point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level wc and heated towel rail, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to side.
2.72m x 2.49m (8'11" x 8'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tv point.
2.72m x 1.98m (8'11" x 6'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tv point.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment over with glass screen and mixer tap, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap and low-level wc, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to side.
Overlooking the green, flower and shrub borders to front and side. Driveway to the rear leading to single garage, wooden rear gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by brick wall and wooden timber panelled fencing to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, patio area, outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41346975.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.