2 bedroom flat for saleGlasshouse Gardens, Westfield Avenue, Stratford, London, E20 1EJ
- 2 Bed 1 Bath Apartment - 710 sq ft
- 11th Floor with Private Balcony
- South East Aspect - Courtyard Views
- 24hr Concierge & Residents' Gym
- Moments from Westfield Stratford City
- Moments from Stratford Station
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Completion: Summer 2017
New Build Sales presents this stunning 2 bed 1 bath apartment set on the 11th floor to the prestigious Glasshouse Gardens development.
Situated in a landscaped setting between Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, this stylish apartment offers wonderful views over the beautiful courtyard.
The property boasts contemporary open-plan living spaces, and comprises a bespoke contemporary kitchen fitted with integrated Bosch appliances, engineered timber flooring, underfloor heating throughout, fitted wardrobe to bedroom and a luxuriously finished bathroom suite complemented by high quality finishes and fittings.
Designed to offer the very best of modern living, each apartment in these glass-clad towers enjoys stunning views, with the added convenience of a 24-hour concierge service, communal terrace and residents' gym.
*Resale Unit*Minimum 25% Deposit Required*
*Photos are for illustrative purposes*
Located at the Gateway to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Glasshouse Gardens is just moments from Stratford Station offering quick and easy access to some of the Capital's best destinations. With excellent transport links via the London Overground, DLR, Underground (Jubilee and Central Lines) and National Rail, living here means you'll be perfectly place for:
- The City in 8 mins
- Canary Wharf in 12 mins
- London City Airport in 15 mins
- London Bridge and Oxford Circus in less than 20 mins
- London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted airports all under 1 hour!!
The new Crossrail (2018) services at Stratford will furthermore improve transport connections, moving the area from London Zone 3 to 2. With huge investments pumped into Stratford London after the 2012 Olympics, Glasshouse Gardens is at the heart of a vibrant area seeing great regeneration and growth. Residents can experience the Olympic legacy with world-class amenities nearby including the London Aquatics Centre, along with an array of designer shops, bars and restaurants at Europe's largest shopping centre Westfield Stratford City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.