3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWitham Gardens, Boston
Sold STC £122,500
- SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOME
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, BREAKFAST ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARDENS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A spacious 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home situated in a convenient cul-de-sac location within close proximity of Boston Town Centre. The property in brief benefits from Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom, off road parking and Gardens. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
With double glazed front entrance door, understairs cupboard housing the wall mounted gas central heating boiler, further smaller storage cupboard housing gas & electric meters, stairs rising to first floor, telephone point.
Dining Room 11' 5" maximum x 10' 6" maximum ( 3.48m maximum x 3.20m maximum )
With 2 double glazed internal windows facing the Breakfast Room, double glazed door leading to the Breakfast Room, wall lights, picture rail, radiator, archway to Lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" maximum into Bay window x 11' 5" maximum into recess ( 4.24m maximum into Bay window x 3.48m maximum into recess )
With feature double glazed Bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace housing gas fire, radiator, TV point, picture rail.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 5' 4" ( 5.44m x 1.63m )
A Galley style fitted kitchen in a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to side and rear aspects, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces, tiling to walls, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge and freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, archway opening to Breakfast Room.
Breakfast Room 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Featuring 2 sets of double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, tiled flooring and vaulted ceiling.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Hallway, double glazed window to side aspect, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" maximum into Bay window x 11' 5" maximum into recess ( 4.29m maximum into Bay window x 3.48m maximum into recess )
With double glazed Bay window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, picture rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" maximum x 10' 6" maximum ( 3.61m maximum x 3.20m maximum )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and slatted shelving, radiator, TV aerial point, picture rail.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.69m x 1.93m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, hatch serving loft access.
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with wall mounted vanity cupboard above, extractor fan, WC, part tiling to walls.
To the front of the property is a low retaining boundary wall, area of hardstanding leading to the front entrance door and driveway off road parking.
Gated side access leads to the rear garden which is fence panel enclosed and laid to shingle and patio seating areas with flower and shrub borders.
Timber Storage Shed
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41348862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.