2 bedroom terraced house for saleREDUCED FOR QUICK SALE
- Dining Room
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Excellent transport links
- Excellent investment potential
- Reduced for quick sale
- Potential for capital growth
- Evening viewings available
LPS are pleased to bring to the sales market a delightful two-bedroom mid terrace property on Stevenson Street, in the popular L15 area of Wavertree.
On entering the property a bright entrance hallway provides access to the spacious living accommodation.
There is a lounge to front boasting a large bay window and wood effect flooring. To the rear is a sizeable dining room which also enjoys a large window and wood effect flooring. From here, an archway leads to a country style kitchen boasting generous proportions, a wide range of fitted units and ample work surface space.
To the first floor there are two generous double bedrooms. Furthermore, there is a modern four-piece family bathroom suite complete with feature tiling and a walk in shower.
Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed yard to the rear.
Call LPS Sales Team today to arrange a viewing or for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Liverpool Property Solutions, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.