3 bedroom detached house for saleCulm Valley Way, Uffculme
Sold STC £249,950
- Detached house
- Three bedrooms master with ensuite shower room
- Two reception rooms
- Garage and driveway parking
- Front and rear gardens
- Double glazing and gas central heating
A very well presented modern home situated in a popular residential area within this Mid Devon Village, Offering spacious living accommodation including a Conservatory and an attractive southerly facing rear garden with a decked terrace including a useful workshop. Available For A Quick Move !!!
This modern detached house is situated in this sought after Mid Devon village. The provides spacious accommodation benefiting from a seperate lounge and dinig room and a well appointed modern kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms - master with em-suite shower room, and a family bathroom. To the front is a well stocked garden with a driveway providing off road parking for several cars and giving access to a single garage. Whilst to the rear is a level garden which is enclosed by timber fencing and is laid to a paved patio area with further timber decked seating area together with a timber storage shed.
uPVC double glazed front door with opaque leaded glazed pane, radiator, coving to ceiling, fitted carpet, turning staircase with fitted carpet rising to first floor
opaque uPVC double glazed window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, fitted carpet
Lounge 15' 4" plus bay x 10' 7" ( 4.67m plus bay x 3.23m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to front, fireplace housing gas fire, radiator, television and telephone points, coving to ceiling, fitted carpet, multi paned glazed doors to:
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed patio doors opening into conservatory, radiator, coving to ceiling, fitted carpet
Kitchen 10' 3" plus door recess x 8' 3" ( 3.12m plus door recess x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, part opaque double glazed door to side driveway, range of wall and base units incorporating glass display cabinet with roll edged worktops and tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, under counter space for fridge/freezer, understairs cupboard, striplight to ceiling, vinyl flooring
Conservatory 11' 2" maximum x 10' 4" ( 3.40m maximum x 3.15m )
uPVC construction, uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden, radiator, ceiling fan incorporating spotlamps, fitted carpet
stairs from hall, uPVC double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing gas boiler supplying hot water and central heating, coving to ceiling, inset access to loft space, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 8' 7" plus door recess ( 4.04m x 2.62m plus door recess )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, coving to ceiling, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
opaque uPVC double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls, fitted carpet
Bedroom Two 10' 7" maximum x 10' 4" ( 3.23m maximum x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, coving to ceiling, fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.96m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, coving to ceiling, fitted carpet
opaque uPVC double glazed window to side, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls, fitted carpet
gravelled and paved frontage approached via a set of paved steps providing access to the front door with storm porch over and wall mounted electric light
level rear garden enclosed by timber fencing with gated access to the driveway, paved patio area with further raised timber decked seating area, timber storage shed, wall mounted water tap, further timber gate to front, wall mounted spotlamps
Garage 16' 5" x 8' 3" maximum ( 5.00m x 2.51m maximum )
up and over door, power and light, eaves storage
driveway providing additional off road parking
From Tiverton take the A361 towards the M5 and at the roundabout take the second exit onto the A38. At the next roundabout take the second exit onto the B3181. Continue on this road and take the second left hand turn into Bridwell Avenue signposted to Uffculme. Follow this road to the end and then at the end of the road turn left and immediately right into Culm Valley Way. Continue for a short distance passing the childrens play area on the right hand side. The property can be found a short distance after this also on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41350290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.