3 bedroom terraced house for saleRossington Road, Nottingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy To Let Investment
First time buyers or buy to let investors take note of this perfect opportunity to acquire this three bedroomed Victorian terraced property situated in the convenient location of Sneinton. The property briefly comprises of three bedrooms, two reception rooms and a downstairs family bathroom.
Offered to the market is this three bedroomed Victorian terraced property situated in the convenient location of Sneinton within close proximity to Nottingham City Centre and local amenities. This three bedroomed property would make an ideal purchase for any first time buyer or buy to let investor. The property briefly comprises of three bedrooms, two reception rooms and a downstairs family bathroom. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
Lounge 10' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.48m )
Door leading in from the front elevation with double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator, television point, gas feature fire place and door giving access to the cellar.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 11' 2" Max ( 3.10m x 3.40m Max )
Double glazed window to front, gas feature fire place and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 5' 7" ( 3.76m x 1.70m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to side, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and wall mounted radiator.
Situated on the ground floor with double glazed window to side, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps and overhead electric shower unit and attachment, wash hand basin and WC.
Accessed via the lounge.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 10' 1" Plus Wardrobes ( 3.12m x 3.07m Plus Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" Max x 10' 11" ( 2.49m Max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator and additional storage.
Bedroom 3 5' 1" x 11' 4" ( 1.55m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear court yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41350575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.