1 bedroom flat for saleAnthony Road, South Norwood, SE25 5HP
- One Bedroom First Floor Purpose Built Flat
- Double Glazing. Electric Heating
- Situated near to Woodside Green with its shops
- Cul-de-sac location on the popular Laing Development
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- In our opinion offered to the market in good decorative order throughout
- The Tram Link is local
ONE BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FIRST FLOOR FLAT which, in our opinion is a bright, neutrally decorated, property and is presented to the market in good decorative order. BENEFITS INCLUDE PARKING, HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING AND THE BEDROOM HAS FITTED WARDROBES. THE LIVING AREA IS OPEN PLAN TO THE KITCHEN, which is plumbed for automatic washing machine. Situated in a cul de sac which is in close proximity to the popular Woodside Green which has local shops and the TramLink is nearby. THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT BE ON THE MARKET LONG. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED. Records show that the lease is 125 years from 1987.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41351946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.