3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Park Drive, Castleford
Sold STC £125,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Off Road Parking
- Kitchen Diner
- Internal Inspection is recommended
Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate this three bedroom family home situated in Castleford please contact Leanne or Chloe on 01977 512628 to arrange a viewing.
This is a spacious three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a very convenient and popular residential area. The property briefly comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and bathroom.
This family home is set behind a mainly laid to lawn area with a block paved driveway providing access to the front door.
With a door leading to front of the property, stairs to first floor accommodation with storage cupboard under and all doors off.
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 6" ( 4.52m x 3.20m )
With a double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator, gas fire with surround, TV point and door leading into the kitchen/diner
Kitchen/diner 18' 2" x 10' 8" ( 5.54m x 3.25m )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer with tiling to splash zone, integral electric hob with extractor hood over and double oven. Space and plumbing for a washing machine, storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and double glazed double doors leading to rear garden. There is also a further entrance into the downstairs WC and games/gym room.
With a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and tiling to splash zone.
First Floor Accommodation
With stairs rising from ground floor accommodation, built in storage and all doors off.
Garage 17' x 9' 5" ( 5.18m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' ( 4.52m x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator, TV point and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 9' ( 4.52m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation, gas central heating radiator and two built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 9' 4" ( 2.41m x 2.84m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
A three piece bathroom suite consisting of a low level flush wc, wash hand basin and bath with tiling to splash zone. A double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail and spotlights.
With a decked patio area with a step down to a mainly laid to lawn area and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41352063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.