3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe High Street, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £75,000
- £75,000 for 30% shared ownership, with a £25,000 premium
- Three bedroom end of terrace
- Fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge / diner
- Two allocated parking spaces
£75,000 for 30% shared ownership, with a £25,000 premium for a three bedroom end of terrace house situated in Two Mile Ash.
£75,000 for 30% shared ownership, with a £25,000 premium for a three bedroom end of terrace house situated in Two Mile Ash. The property more fully comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge/diner and fitted kitchen, Upstairs: three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside: gardens to front and rear.
Enter via double glazed front door. Single panel radiator. Airing cupboard housing wall mounted boiler serving domestic hot water and shelving over. Built in cupboard. Doors to all rooms:
Kitchen: 9' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.18m )
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with tiled splashback area. Gas cooker point. A range of units to both eye and base level. Plumbing for a washing machine, Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Lounge: 13' 1" x 15' 3" Max ( 3.99m x 4.65m Max )
Laminate flooring. TV point. Double panel radiator. Coving to ceiling. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Double glazed window to front and rear elevation.
Rear Porch / Lean To: 7' x 4' 6" ( 2.13m x 1.37m )
Double glazed door to rear elevation.
Double glazed window to front elevation. Access to loft, Doors to all rooms:
Bedroom One: 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Ceiling fan. Single panel radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two: 10' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.51m )
Single panel radiator. Two double glazing windows to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three: 7' Max x 6' 8" Max ( 2.13m Max x 2.03m Max )
Double glazed windows to front elevation.
White colour suite to comprise: panelled bath with tiled splashback area. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Small frontage with pathway leading to entrance.
Enclosed to all sides. Patio area with raised area leading to rear garden. Gated vehicular access to rear,
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41352087.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.