2 bedroom apartment for saleBeaconsfield Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Ground Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Favoured Blacklands Location
- Bay Fronted Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Chain Free, Freehold of the Building
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this double fronted two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the favoured Blacklands area of Hastings favoured for its ease of access to Alexandra Park, local amenities and Hastings town centre. The property affords well appointed internal accommodation comprising private entrance, hallway, bay fronted reception room, open plan modern kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Further nots of interest include brand new carpets, gas fired central heating, no onward chain, the freehold of the building and being found in good decorative order. Internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 14'6 x 11'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'5 x 9'9 -
Reception 1 - 14'6x 11' -
Kitchen - 14'7 x 11'9 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41352405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26213790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.