2 bedroom park home for saleDewlands Park, Verwood, BH31
Offers in Region of £190,000
- Very Light & Airy
- Larger Than Average Garage, Up & Over Door With Power, Lighting & Workbench
- Walk In Wardrobe In 1st Bedroom And New Fitted Wardrobes In 2nd Bedroom
- New Boiler & Radiators
- New Light Fittings
- Loft Hatch
- New French Doors With Balcony & Steps To Rear Of Property
- Courtyard Garden With Water Feature
- En-Suite Bathroom To Bedroom 1
Large 2 Bedroom Park Home (20' X 40') with a larger than average single garage on a pleasantly landscaped park in a lightly wooded environment, screened with mature tree lined hedgerows. Dewlands is situated in a quiet residential area, yet within walking distance of Verwood town centre with shops and other facilities. The area enjoys pretty countryside and is close to the beautiful New Forest and the south coast resort towns of Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole, with many golf courses nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41353353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference enr-3y6k. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.