3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLockwood Avenue, South Anston, Sheffield
Sold STC £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 TO £150,000
- Exceptionally well appointed
- Front and rear porch, open plan style lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom
- Well tended gardens and garage
EXCELLENT FAMILY HOME Located within the much sought after area of South Anston conveniently placed for ANSTON HILLCREST school and only a short drive from motorway connections allowing for commuting to Sheffield, Worksop, Rotherham. GUIDE PRICE £140,000 TO £150,000
Exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi detached house being impeccably maintained by the present owners and worthy of a full inspection. Accommodation comprises Entrance porch, open plan style lounge, dining room, kitchen and rear porch. Three bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a well tended lawned garden with further garden to the front and driveway extending to the attached garage. South Anston is a sought after village with a handful of shops and in the catchment area for Anston Hillcrest Primary and Wales Comprehensive school. Ideal location for commuting with the A57, M18 and M1 within easy reach.
Double glazed door opens into the porch with further timber door to the open plan lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" x 15' 9" ( 4.29m x 4.80m )
Attractively decorated lounge with open tread spindled staircase, feature fireplace with Living Flame gas fire, front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and TV point.
Dining Room 8' x 7' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.36m )
Having a continuation of the decor, central heating radiator and double glazed patio doors to the garden.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of Oak base and wall units with worksurfaces incorporating a sink and drainer with double glazed window above. Space for gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer. The kitchen is complimented with full tiling to the walls. Central heating radiator. Door to the rear porch.
Rear Porch 9' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.97m x 1.88m )
Ideal area for storage and housing the solid fuel central heating boiler. Timber door to the garden.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs ascending from the lounge to landing having a double glazed window to the side elevation. Access into the loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 10" to the front of the wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 3.30m to the front of the wardrobes x 2.84m )
Main bedroom having a six door range of cherrywood wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" excluding doorway x 8' 5" ( 2.90m excluding doorway x 2.57m )
Second double bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.08m )
With built in storage cupboard, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Three piece white white comprises bath with Triton electric shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, central heating radiator and full tiling to the walls.
Outside And Gardens
The front of the property has a lawned garden and block paved driveway extending to the garage. Gate to the side leads to the secure garden with slate patio area, lawned garden being fenced around. The garden benefits from outside power and cold water supply.
Attached garage having up and over doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41353491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.