2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStancliffe Avenue, Nottingham
Sold STC £100,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000*
- Semi Detached
- Tandem Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Cul De Sac Location
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
- Off Road Parking
*GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000* William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom semi detached property benefiting from off road parking, tandem garage and an enclosed rear garden. A viewing on this property is highly recommenced to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
*GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000* A well presented two bedroom semi detached property benefiting from off road parking, tandem garage and an enclosed rear garden. Internally the property consists of having, entrance hall way, spacious living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. A viewing on this property is highly recommenced to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed entrance door to the front, wall mounted radiator, stairs to the first floor and a door providing access to the lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 12' 4" max ( 3.63m x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and an electric fire set within a fire place.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard and a wood door leading to the rear porch which has single glazed windows to the side and a door leading to the garden & WC.
Access to the loft and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 11" max ( 3.76m x 3.63m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, panelled bath with an electric shower over and fully tiled wall coverings.
There is a lawned garden which could be used further parking, there is a driveway which gives access to the tandem garage.
Garage 23' 11" x 8' 2" ( 7.29m x 2.49m )
Up and over door.
Paved patio area, lawned garden and is enclosed by hedge and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41353512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.