Retail Property (high street) for saleMIDGELAND ROAD, BLACKPOOL, FY4
- 30 YEAR ESTABLISHED CAR SALES & DETACHED HOME
- DOUBLE GARAGE & GATED DRIVE
- 3 BED DETACHED HOUSE WITH PRIVATE GARDENS
- WELL PLACED FOR M55 MOTORWAY
- SUPERB OPPORTUNITY
- RELUCTANT RETIREMENT SALE
- BUSY MAIN ROAD POSITION
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer for sale this established car sales business with a detached residential property.
This home and highly regarded business has served this family for over 30 years and occupies a major link road to the M55 between St Anne's On Sea and Marton. Its position on a busy and highly visible junction has ensured a steady and continuous turnaround of vehicles and most importantly contributed to a strong reputation which has resulted in a returning customer base. If your idea of going to work is just stepping outside the front door of your home to your place of work then this is it. A detached 3 bedroom home which is steeped in character offers high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Arranged with a double lounge, kitchen, dining room, private dressing room, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, it offers real family living with a business opportunity too.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-41362383.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.