2 bedroom house for saleManor Farm Road, Great Billing, Northampton
Offers Over £275,000
- Two Bedroom Coach House
- Spacious Double Garage
- Stable Rooms
- Original Tack Room
- Custom Installed Spiral Wine Cellar
**CALL NOW TO BOOK A VIEWING** We are offering to the market this beautifully versatile two bedroom coach house located in the picturesque village of Great Billing.
This property is a unique treasure and offers lots of historic charm. Comprising entrance hall, original tack room, lounge/diner, kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a spacious double garage, directly located beneath the living quarters, stable rooms and a custom installed spiral wine cellar.
Obscure door and window to the front aspect and stairs rising to the first floor.
Window to the side aspect and low flush WC.
Tack Room 6' 9" x 14' 6" ( 2.06m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, understairs storage area, doors to garage stables and spiral wine cellar.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, radiator and two windows to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 6" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.43m Max )
Window to the side aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and wash hand basin with part tiling to the splashback areas.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Window to the side aspect, radiator and wash hand basin.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with part tiling, boiler, storage cupboards and window to the side aspect.
Panel bath with shower head over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiling, airing cupboards, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and obscure window to the side aspect.
Lounge / Diner 15' 2" x 13' 5" ( 4.62m x 4.09m )
Two windows to the front and window to the rear aspect, radiator, and wash hand basin with tiling to the splashback areas.
Two spacious double garages.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41368455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.