2 bedroom apartment for saleSalts Mill Road, Shipley
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite
- No Chain
* GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000 * A superbly presented first floor apartment in the Victoria Mills development, Salts Mill Road. Boasting generous open plan living accommodation, two bedrooms, Master Has En-Suite, parking, early inspection is advised.
A superbly presented first floor apartment in the ever popular Salts Mill development. Boasting generous open plan living accommodation, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and secure parking, early inspections are strongly advised to appreciate the high level of modern interior styling throughout.
We take great delight in welcoming to the market this exceptionally well presented first floor apartment located within close proximity to both Saltaire and Shipley train station offering rail links to Leeds, Bradford and Skipton, bus routes and a range of other shops bars and eateries.
Having a wooden entrance door leading to a spacious hallway with electric heating, intercom entry, and useful storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Open Plan Lounge Diner 22' 2" x 15' ( 6.76m x 4.57m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation, the open plan living area offers a range of wall and base units in the kitchen with complementary worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, spot lighting and a electric heater. The lounge dining area provides television and telephone points and a further electric heater.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.59m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, spot lighting, television point and an electric heater.
The master en suite provides a shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point and is fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 11' 8" ( 2.24m x 3.56m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation , spot lighting and an electric heater.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite including panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and is finished with a chrome heated towel rail and full tiling.
Site facilities including parking, gym, shops, security office and cafe bar.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41368557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.