4 bedroom terraced house for saleStorrs Close, BIRMINGHAM
- Extended Mid Terrace House
- Guest WC
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Central Heating & Double Glazing (As Stated)
- Front & Rear Garden
GO TAKE A LOOK!!! In a great location with easy access to BIRMINGHAM, with many highly regarded schools, the property is a FANTASTIC FIND for a young family and not to be missed so call the sales team to view on 0121 742 1725.
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE and EXTENDED!!! In a great location with easy access to BIRMINGHAM, with many highly regarded schools, the property is a FANTASTIC FIND for a young family and not to be missed so call the sales team to view on 0121 742 1725.
Gated entrance and laid to lawn.
Obscure single glazed hardwood door to front elevation and storage cupboard.
Obscure single glazed door and window to front elevation, under floor heating, stairs to first floor landing, ceramic tiles to flooring and central heating radiator.
Reception Room One 13' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed french doors and window to rear elevation, ceramic tiles to flooring, central heating radiator, TV aerial and under floor heating.
Reception Room Two 13' 8" x 13' 8" ( 4.17m x 4.17m )
UPVC double glazed window and door to rear elevation, central heating radiator and under floor heating.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 10' 6" ( 5.36m x 3.20m )
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface, breakfast bar, integrated single electric oven, tiled to flooring, space for a range oven, extractor hood, ceramic tiling to splashback areas and under floor heating.
Downstairs Bathroom 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, shower, extractor fan and ceramic tiling to all walls.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, low level flush WC and wash hand basin.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 7' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.36m )
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.58m )
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, loft access, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.03m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and laminate flooring.
Family Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.01m x 1.73m )
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiling to all walls and central heating radiator.
Rear double gated access providing off road parking for two vehicles, outdoor tap, block paved area and outdoor lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41370369.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.