5 bedroom property for saleSignificant part of Grade II listed Brockley Hall
Withdrawn from Market
- SYMPATHETICALLY CONVERTED
- STONE COLUMN PORTICO ENTRANCE
- SET AMONGST THE PARKLAND OF THIS LOVELY ESTATE
- APPROXIMATELY 5,794 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION
- FOUR FLOORS OF STUNNING PERIOD FEATURES
- CLOSE TO BACKWELL AND BRISTOL
Significant portion of this magnificent Georgian Grade II listed historic Brockley Hall with approximately 5,794 sq ft of stunning accommodation, in a glorious parkland setting. (Please note that the main image includes portions of the neighbouring properties).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41372301.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100289002115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin King Estate Agents, Congresbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.