3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Rocks Road, East Malling, West Malling
Withdrawn from Market
- GUIDE PRICE: £450,000-£470,000
- Three/Four Bedroom Period Cottage
- Many Wonderful Period Features Plus An Inglenook Fireplace
- Close Proximity To East Malling Station
- Parking For Two Cars To Front
- Built Circa 1660's
This superb Grade Two Listed Period Cottage is believed to date back to 1664 and offers wonderful character coupled with modern convenience that is rarely found in such an ideal position. The village itself is a delight for those captivated by its architectural merits and appealing to those that will benefit from its proximity to the mainline station and nearby motorway links.
The current owners have upgraded and restored this home and it offers period features throughout incorporating original strip wood floorboards, feature fireplaces, an inglenook, exposed beams and brick work, additionally there is an added advantage of a refitted kitchen and bathroom plus oak flooring.
To the exterior there is an enclosed feature garden and to the front off road parking.
Please see floor plan for dimensions and measurements.
DONT MISS OUT, CALL TODAY TO VIEW.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483005333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Period Homes by Simon Miller, West Malling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.